Step 1 of 3
US OPEN CHAMPIONS CONTESTSelect your finalists and winners of the Men's and Women's singles finals at the 2020 US Open! If you select the two Men's finalists or two Women's finalists correctly, you've won a brand new 2020 USTA Southern California #TeamSoCal tee shirt. Pick the finalist AND the correct winner of the Men's or Women's championship, and you'll also receive a can of US Open Art balls, the collectible tennis ball of the US Open! And, even better - if you guessed wrong altogether, you're still eligible for one of five random drawing of five Tennis Warehouse gift cards! One entry per person - duplicates will not be eligible. Good luck!Name*
So we can contact you when you win!I follow @USTASoCal on...*
Shirt Size (unisex)*
The 2020 US Open WOMEN'S FINAL!The women's final is scheduled for Saturday,
September 12. Which two players will reach the Women's Championship final?Finalist #1*Finalist #2*...and your 2020 US Open Women's champion is?2020 US Open Women's Champion*
The 2020 US Open MEN'S FINAL!The men's final is scheduled for Sunday,
1. The US Open Champions content is promoted by USTA Southern California, P.O. Box 240015, Los Angeles, CA, 90024.
2. The competition is open specifically to anyone who classifies as a subscriber to USTA Southern California Facebook and Instagram as a “follower” of the corresponding social media pages, except employees of USTA Southern California and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are at USTAsocal.com, via https://www.facebook.com/USTASoCal/ and https://www.instagram.com/ustasocal.
6. Only one entry per category will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday, August 30 at 11:59pm PST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants will indicate their selections for finalists and winner in the Men’s and Women’s competition at the 2020 United States Tennis Open (US Open). Those who select the correct finalists in a category will receive a TeamSoCal tee shirt. Those who select both the correct finalists and the eventual winner in the given category will also receive a US Open branded gift.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be notified by email and/or social media direct message within 12 days of the completion of the US Open competition. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner based on default.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s names will be available upon written request 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to USTA Southern California and not to any other party.
23. The entrant must be following @ustasocal on Facebook and/or Instagram in order to enter.
24. USTA Southern California also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.